|First appear.||The Chicken Problem|
|Final appear.||Raiders of the Lost Arch|
|Voiced&nsbp;by||Thamela Mpumlwana (Season 1) Jaiden Lewis (Season 2)|
"I do what I can." -Ramone
Ramone is a recurring character who has different jobs and talents. He enjoys helping Peg and Cat on his free time.
Ramone has chocolate colored skin. He has dirt colored hair, two white-tan eyes with pretzel colored pupils, and a dull red mouth. He wears a blue hat, a yellow striped shirt with a white-tan long sleeved shirt underneath, indigo pants, and yellow and white sneakers.
Ramone is the guy everybody likes and counts on. He is kind, supportive, cool, musical, friendly, laid-back and caring. He is always ready to give advice or ideas in a tough situation. He seems to have many skills and many jobs.
List of Ramone's Jobs
- Circus Ringmaster (The Circus Problem, Another Tree Problem, The Clown Problem)
- NASA Rock Collector (The Space Creature Problem, The Doohickey Problem)
- T-Rex trainer (The Dinosaur Problem)
- Werst-shop owner (The Beethoven Problem)
- Chef (The Honey Problem, The Birthday Cake Problem)
- Sports Announcer (The Penguin Problem, The Race Car Problem)
- Stage Performer (The Blockette Problem)
- Dutch Florist (The Tulip Problem)
- Wizard (The Golden Pyramid Problem, The Sparkling Sphere Problem, The Blabberwocky Problem)
- Frozen Yogurt Stand owner (The Mega Mall Problem)
- Prince of Egypt (The Cleopatra Problem)
- Mayor of Mathtropolis (The Arch Villian Problem, The Straight And Narrow Problem)
- Manager of the Yellow Store (The Long Line Problem)
- Host of T.V. show (The Perfect Ten Problem)
- Mail Man boss( The Big Dog Problem)
- He is called "Ramón" in the Spanish dub and is voiced by Josnel Rios. The Spanish name is an alternative name for "Ramone".
- In the French variant, he is called Ràmone.
- He doesn't appear in The Potty Problem.