"The Perfect Ten Problem" is the first story of the 17th episode of Season 1 of Peg + Cat.
Peg, Cat and the Parrot judge the singers in a show called the Perfect Ten. The singers must equally have TEN stars to win.
- Littlest Chicken
- Baby Fox
- Neighborhood Ladies (audience cameo)
- Tessa (audience cameo)
- Mora (audience cameo)
- Pipsqueak (audience cameo)
- Num Nums (Audience cameo)
- Chunk (audience cameo)
- Mr Squiggles (audience cameo)
- Mikey & Al (audience cameo)
- The Pig
- The Smallest of All Three (performed by: Richard)
- Jolly Pirates' Song (performed by: Pirates)
- Ode to Triangles (performed by: Pig)
- Problem Solved (performed by: Peg, Cat, Richard, Pirates, Ramone, Pig)
- Count to Ten! (performed by: Peg, Cat, Ramone, Richard, Pirates, Pig)
This episode jeopardizes American Idol and America's Got Talent.