|First appear.||The Chicken Problem|
|Final appear.||Another Hotel Problem|
The Pig is a character of Peg + Cat. He is medium-sized. He and his brothers are in a band called The Terrific Trio. His low voice goes along well with his brothers' high voices. He sings about anythings but mostly about the love of triangles (Voiced by Tommy Waddle). He also loves pyramids. Pig is best friends with [Peg] because her hat is shaped like a [triangle] and he just won't shut up!
- "I still like... TRIANGLES!!!" (from The Messy Room and the Medium-Sized Pyramid Problems)
- "And... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG-Ah!" (Tommy Waddle Recording via duck)
- "I love their sides... 1-2-3...
- I love the way they look on me..." (from The Medium-Sized Pyramid Problem)
- "IIIIIIIII... Looooooove... TRIIIIIIAAAAANNNNNGLESSSSSS!!" (from The Perfect Ten Problem)
- "IIIIIIII...Looooooove...TRIIIIIAAAANNNNNGLESSSSSS!!" (from the [Pyramid Problem] )
- In the upcoming PBS Kids Holiday Segment (Music Video: The 12 Days of Christmas) in December, you will hear him sing the part of the "FIIIIIVE GO-OL-- DE-EN RIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!" in it.
- He sings in a tenor to a mid-falsetto range.
- He was an arch-villain in superhero episodes.
- He sounds like Pasqually from "Chuck E Cheese".
- In every episode, he stacks something into a pyramid.